Thank you to Marjma for nominating me!
Her blog is fantastic you should check it out. Click here to visit her page.
The idea of the 777 challenge is to share a snippet from a WIP (Work in progress) then nominate others to do the same!
Here are the rules:
– Go to page 7 of your WIP (Or an older work that you have done and just love.)
– Scroll down to line 7
– Share the next 7 sentences in a blog post.
– After the excerpt tag 7 other writers to continue the challenge.
BUT I’ve recently shared the seventh page within the prologue to my fantasy YA novel Creeping Shadow so I’ve decided to share line 7 of the seventh page counting from chapter one (I hope that’s not breaking the rules too much! – try calling 777 if you’d like to complain hehe)
So here’s my excerpt:
“Should we go in?” May asked, peeking under his arm.
Oliver nodded and crept into the room. He brushed his fingers across a box on the bed and found a layer of dust deposited on it. A tingle ran up his spine as he got the distinct feeling that the room was somehow sacred, left untouched for years. He pushed his fingers under the lip of the closed box and lifted it slowly. The cardboard resisted, unmoving. He frowned and tugged at it harder but the box wouldn’t open.
And here’s my nominations:
1) Phantomwriter143 http://phantomwriter143.wordpress.com/
2) Isabellesudron http://sudrobelle.wordpress.com/
3) Rachelloon http://racheliliffe.wordpress.com/
4) C.S Wilde http://www.cswilde.wordpress.com/
5) Jacobemet http://jacobemet.wordpress.com/
6) Rlsharp http://rlsharpe.wordpress.com/
7) Dileepsankhla https://dileepsankhla.wordpress.com