Thanks so much to Suesreadingcorner! Take a moment to check out her fantastic blog (you won’t regret it!)
So how does this Blogger Recognition Award work?
Here are the rules….
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give this award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself of the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two advice to new bloggers. List who nominated you in your post. Make sure to attach the award yourself!
3. Comment on each blog to let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to your award post.
4. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. This way, anyone can find the original post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing!
Why I started blogging:
I started blogging as the lead up to publishing my fantasy YA book Creeping Shadow later this year. I have discovered blogging to be so much more rewarding (and not to mention addictive) than I had ever expected! It’s been an amazing resource to find like-minded readers and writers that share the same passion as I do for books.
So here’s my two pieces of advice:
- For anyone considering blogging I say go for it! It is an amazing way to make connections with people all over the world who share a common interest who you can discuss your passions with!
- Write about the things you love. My most popular posts are always the ones that I have enjoyed writing the most. I love rambling on about all the ins and outs of writing and, it turns out, so do a lot of other people! Yay!
Here are my nominations for the Blogger Recognition Award: